The tour will be confirmed on the 100% payment in advance.
Payment of deposit –
The deposit can be paid by cash / check / DD and for overseas travel partner by wire transfer. Please indicate the tour cost indicate in your quotation. The planning process will begin on 10% initial deposit which is not refundable. The remaining deposit of 90% needs to be paid 45 days in advance to the tour date. When your payment transfer is done, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org as a confirmation letter with the wire transfer details, so that we can follow up your reservation efficiently.